Myself


About Myself

 My name is Baibhav Ranjan, I am a reading enthusiast. I found reading as a nice stress buster when I was in fourth grade. Like most of the kids, I also went through bullying and this led to the growing interest in reading. As my friends say, I am humorous too. It is after all an another way of saying you're a clown. Currently I am in part two of my bachelors. Currently I am pursuing my bachelors in arts. Since i was a small kid, I wanted to be a doctor. Yes, it remains a fascination until reality hits you hard. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I end up going in arts for my intermediate and now for my under graduation. Since then, I decided to make it my way. I worked hard and the good score did it all. I think good grades acts like positive reinforcement these times. Once you get some, you are conditioned to work more harder on it. 

There are certain activities I find interesting, or my hobbies. First one is reading, as said before that I am a proud reader. I with reading I also like to write too. Since I was bullied in my childhood, my classmates didn't talk to me. This lead to having literally no friend at all. It was those time when I use to go and spend my time in library. So ultimately I became an enthusiast. Second is listening and singing songs. Although I never won a single prize in it, I like to sing a lot. The reason for this is that, I fear a lot from a whole bunch of people staring at me. Third is cooking, it is something I need for both survival as well as overcoming a stressful event. 

I have studied fine arts and many such things, but there was always a limit to which I wanted to learn. Whenever thought I reached the threshold, I stopped it. The lack of interest with time was also the issue there. Another thing that i like is researching on something. It could be anything a myth, a true event, political action and its story and so on. Knowledge never harms. it gives me more confidence in speaking in front of people. Another thing I take interest in is spiritual side of the world. Spirituality remained on it's peak in older India. This attracts many tourist to India. A lot people find it a hoax but I find it fascinating.

My interests are what I am actually. What I see and what I feel about it, really makes me what I am today. My struggles don't make me any special. I am as

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Realism(classical) in India

Contemporary and comparative government and politics(modern approaches)

Deliberative Democracy