To loose you


To lose you

             By- Baibhav Ranjan


 I am not ready to loose you,

The thought of longlines engenders my soul,

The moments I share with you,

Comes in my mind as a whole.


To lose a friend,

Who knows me well,

To see you the last time,

And say adieu farewell.


My only partner,

In good deeds an bad,

My partner in crimes,

I will miss you lad.


For the future we planned,

For the past memory that hops,

Tell all of them that,

Life never stops, 


They blame god for pain,

No matter what we lose or gain,

The real responsible is life itself,

Which is leaves with us alive in vain.


I will say goodbye,

Can't thank myself more that I chose you,

People say you are in a good place now,

But I am not ready to lose you.



For those out there wo lost their favorite and important thing on their way. #Respect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Realism(classical) in India

Contemporary and comparative government and politics(modern approaches)

Benevolent Dictator