I am Falcon Face

I am the greatest of all,
Falcon Face is my name.
You know me by Ra,
Well, both of them are same.

I am son of Hathor,
And brother of Horus.
My way through dark world,
Was troubled by a saurus.

I was near to lose,
And dominated by the Apophis.
Well, it was first time when,
The world was evident to an apocalypse.

Horus came rescue,
Desert god came to my protection.
He became my navigator,
Showed me the right direction.

People forget about me,
Who caused all days and nights.
For every single time,
I went through all that fights.

If you also want to,
Cause the days and nights.
You should remember one thing to,
Never lose fate in your might.

           ~By- Baibhav Ranjan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Realism(classical) in India

Deliberative Democracy

Contemporary and comparative government and politics(modern approaches)